By Social Media Coordinator, Michaela Bukaty & Reliv Europe.
The Winter Olympics was a fantastic event with Champions being rewarded for their achievements. Reliv Athletic’s very own Annika Drazek came 4th in the Bobsleigh event representing Germany!
There is so much that we can learn from these inspiring athletes beyond their health and fitness routines. It’s easy to overlook the nontangible characteristics and strengths held by Olympians, but it takes so much resilience, patience and motivation to do what they did. Anyone can watch the reruns of figure skating or ski jumping and see the looks of determination on each competitor’s face. These incredible people had a mission and put themselves out there to succeed.
Upon reflection, there is a lot we can learn from Olympians that translates to our business:
- Follow Your Dream. Dreams can be intimidating, but don’t let your fears get in the way of pursuing them. Also, don’t let others belittle your dreams. I bet every single Olympic Champion faced someone in their life that didn’t believe in them — and look where they are now!
- Live Your Passion. Once you follow your dream you can truly live your passion and enjoy the life you want! Do you want to stay home with your children and provide for them? Find a job that fulfils both passions. With Reliv, you can work anywhere and at any time whilst also providing high-quality nutritional products to your whole family.
- Always Persevere. At points, you might feel like giving up, especially in the beginning. Don’t! Always persevere and you will be your own version of an Olympic Champion. You will see your success by working hard and sticking with it.
- Encourage Others. Find your support system and build them up! Always be encouraging others to live their dream and passion. If you encourage your customers and your downlines to be successful, they will be motivated to succeed. Others’ success is your success.
- Have Fun and Keep Going! Like Executive Vice President of Sales and Marketing Tom Pinnock always says, “If you’re not having fun, you’re done!” Have fun with what you do and always keep going.